How to store perfume
How do you best store your perfume?
Perfumes are precious and delicate products that require proper care to maintain their quality and fragrance integrity. Here are some helpful tips from Studio Aromatic to properly store your perfume:
1. Keep it away from direct sunlight: Exposure to sunlight can change the scent and chemical composition of your perfume. Store your perfume in a cool and dark place, such as a cupboard or drawer.
2. Avoid extreme temperatures: High temperatures can affect the scent and consistency of your perfume. Therefore, store it in a place where the temperature remains stable, preferably between 15 and 20 degrees Celsius.
3. Close the bottle tightly: Perfume bottles are designed to be sealed airtight. Make sure the cap is firmly on the bottle to prevent oxidation and evaporation of the scent.
4. Avoid humid environments: Exposure to moisture can affect the quality of your perfume. Therefore, store it in a dry place, away from bathrooms or other damp areas.
5. Use the original packaging: The original packaging often offers the best protection against light, heat and moisture. If you still have the perfume box, store your perfume in it.
6. Use your perfume regularly: Perfumes are meant to be used. By using your perfume regularly, you prevent the scent from staying in the bottle for too long and possibly changing. By following these simple guidelines, you can ensure that your perfumes retain their quality and can be enjoyed for a long time.